Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diane Birth Control Breast Growth

Tsubasa in an educational program

On March 8, Imai Tsubasa (29) attended at a press conference for the next program of the NHK "Terebi Spain-go" , for which the browser. This is the first time that a talent of Johnny & Associates will appear in a foreign language curriculum.


Imai, said: "I want aparezer in a English film co-stars with Penelope Cruz." When asked what kind of role he would play, he replied: "If I am greedy, I would say that the role of her lover . But I think everyone would say" it is unrealistic "


Imai also had plans to use its experience of the series in his group, saying: "My partner Takizawa is a fan of professional wrestling and interested in Mexico , so I gradually I teach English so that we aim to become the first group from Johnny who speak English. "


" Terebi Spain-go "will begin its weekly broadcast on 31 March.

By Geek Lunatiq





Credits: Hive Tokyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment