Monday, March 21, 2011

Pittsburgh Penguins Fonts

Matt Hardy, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan say about State


Bret Hart @ HitmanBretSHart

Asked Getting a lot about Jeff Hardy.
know very little about it. I will say That TNA fans Deserve Better Than What They got last night.
Several fighters have spoken about the controversial state it was Jeff Hardy during his meeting holder for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship to Sting in accounting. Hulk Hogan

mentioned in his twitter:
The brother was trying to make things right. I feel bad for some of the situations he deals with.

Matt Hardy:
Well, today was again a very interesting day so to speak. And yes, Jeff is fine. I'm (definitely) right. Just aching to be off the sh * t last night.

Bret Hart:
I've been asked a lot about Jeff Hardy. I know very little about it. I will say that TNA fans deserve better than they received last night.
A Mickie James was questioned about what happened, but had no comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment