Monday, March 21, 2011

Pain From Egg Bursting From Ovary

"I would never go to TNA." Atte ....: Vickie Guerrero - still losing weight


The beautiful widow Vickie Guerrero Eddie Guerrero (RIP) and current "girlfriend / manager" of Ziggler wrestler Dolph said on Twitter, "never go to TNA" and also said he has lost 50 pounds since he started his hard training and diet.

This is what Vickie said:

@ ExcuseMeWWE
Vickie Guerrero
I Would never go to TNA ... no disrespect to anybody ... WWE is my family ... period
"I never go to TNA ... I do not want to disrespect WWE is one ... my family ... And
@ ExcuseMeWWE point Vickie Guerrero

Thanks for the love ... i have lost 50 lbs and feel wonderful and strong. I love my trainer! I love the new ME
"Thanks for your love ... I've lost 50 pounds and I feel wonderful and strong. Ami love coach! I love the new me!. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment