Friday, March 11, 2011

Most Expensive Silver Necklace

TSUNAMI WARNING AND EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN !!!!! Sho

hello girls (you) this is one of many circulating news that
all interner and I was under the obligation to contarcelas.


This afternoon (Japan time) an earthquake of 8.9 magnitude on the richter scale,
our dear and beloved island was seized by a violent earthquake, followed by a
violent and catastrophic tsunami .... when I look at the pictures really
hase my heart bits, and my stomach hurts
I get an inexplicable sadness,
but if there is a people who can leave
this kind of situation or problem that is our beloved
Japanese people.
really hope that Japan can leave this
also as they have done Many times,

SHIP THEM ALL GOOD VIBES

(LOVE, SUPPORT AND RESPECT THAT NEED TO JAPAN AT THE MOMENT SO DIFFICULT)


For if they are interested but this information can see it on this page I think this live:


Some videos:


Noticiero Televisa:






By Geek Lunatiq

Credits: maria conchita's all about johnnys

0 comments:

Post a Comment