Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Redo A Car Interior

Popolo 03.2011

KAT-TUN
presents "Our terms of our girlfriends x 5"

Yuichi Nakamaru
R1: I would like be simple with simple words: "Just marry me." Except, I would be very nervous about the situation

Q2: What song would you like KAT-TUN play at your wedding reception?
R2: "NEIRA." Many of the songs by KAT-TUN with risque lyrics. Therefore a non-offensive song would be good, and if this song then I feel sure (laughs).

existing note, "My Latest News"
"I changed how I separated my hair, you noticed!? Was separated on the right for several years so when I changed it, the hair kept trying to swing left. My bangs were confused (laughs).


Tatsuya Ueda

Q1: What is your ideal proposition phrase?
R1: We would be invited to the wedding of a friend. "When we saw his characters happy, I would say, out of nowhere," it is time to get married too!? " (Laughs).


Q2: What song would you like KAT-TUN play at your wedding reception?
R2: "PRECIOUS ONE". When I leave the space in my thoughts with a song of KAT-TUN, somehow I think this is a good song (laughs). For some reason or another!

existing note, "My Latest News"
Lately, I think my eye sight has gone worse. When I watch tv, gradually approaching term. It would be better if I could sit at a natural distance.


Taguchi Junnosuke

Q1: What is your ideal proposition phrase?
R1: Watching a sunset I would say, "the sun will set today, but the sun between you and I never will, "and while I would suggest she laughs," This is how I am, but stay with me a lifetime. "


Q2: What song would you like KAT-TUN touch at your wedding reception?
R2: "Yorokobi no Uta." Ah, you might want to sing with members at the party afterwards (laughs). It would be like "This is the special guest today, KAT-TUN ".

existing note," My Latest News "
When I read the recently popular" Kagerou "I thought it was funny. It was easy to read, so it might be good for young people who dislike reading.


Koki Tanaka

Q1: What is your ideal proposition phrase?
R1: It would be like a normal day while watching TV, where you think it would be nice to say something. Something like: "From now on in my life, for breakfast each morning, I drink your miso soup!" (Shyly).


Q2: What song would you like KAT-TUN play at your wedding reception?
R2: "Yorokobi no Uta." The chorus says "I master "and all. When my cousin got married, used the song for their wedding ceremony entrance. existing note," My Latest News "
Jimon-san took me to a restaurant crab. Jimon is a gourmet. The course of crab was delicious.




Kamenashi Kazuya

Q1: What is your ideal proposition phrase?
R1: I would say normal, as "I love you, marry me.. but it could plan your time. It would be like," So I have something to say (laughs).


Q2: What song would you like KAT-TUN play at your wedding reception?
R2: "Love yourself kirai ~ kimi ga suki na kimi ga ~. I think there are a lot of love songs, but this song is about a girl and says he is fine the way you are.

existing note, "My Latest News"
I went to see the performance of Miyao (Shuntaro)-kun in "The Nutcracker," which co-starred in a drama with me for a while. It was great, I was moved!



want to marry you!



The candidate Bridal Koki-kun is a girl type gyaru "

[happy girl]
Nakamaru: If Koki is getting married in the future I think someone younger would be good for him.

Koki: Probably (laughs). But instead of years, I think my marriage would not work if there was someone stronger than me and I could kick your ass.
Ueda: It would not do not care if you kindly Koki (Laughs).


Kame: But if you're too kind to Koki, Koki end up leaving for somewhere (laughs).


Nakamaru: Type-wise seems to be appropriate for an extremely strong girl!


Taguchi: Speaking of a gyaru, what kind? A super quiet or hysterical?


Koki: Hm, yes. There are many types of gyarus.


Kame: A tenacious gyaru would be good.


Nakamaru: I know exactly! Surprisingly, I think he would like that type.


Ueda: But if we are talking about a strong-willed girl, do not you think Koki will irritate her?


Nakamaru: No problem, Koki would use force to twist his arm (laughs)


Koki: Maa guess (laughs). But I'm not primarily made for married life. If you ever have unstable feet, my wife mutter things about me in your twitter (laughs).


All: (Explosive laughter)


Kame: You must be a person who can understand Koki.


Koki: In other words, a girl who wants a man standing on two feet.


Ueda: Yes!

Nakamaru: That's right!


Koki: An open-minded woman is good, eh. In addition, if the purpose of a man was to protect this woman would do everything possible every day. Men ...... in short, are simple (laughs).



The candidate Bridal Kamenashi-kun is a girl type oneesan "

[sophisticated girl]



Nakamaru: A girl who has a" Shuu "who sincerely feels would be a good game, I guess.

Koki: That phrase is very old (laughs). Give us a more specific type!
Taguchi: Type "oneesan"!


Kame: You're talking about your personality, right?


Nakamaru: And your appearance?


Kame: I think for me would be an open minded girl. It would be very understanding and be able to handle many situations. There is a part of me that is moody, so you have to be able to deal with it, so to speak.


Ueda: But you know, before we meet with this group "Perfume", right? Do you think about that kind of "quiet" of the girl?


Kame: Oh, they were talking quietly, in fact they were soft (laughs).


Koki: But usually the kids do better with a wife like "oneesan."


Nakamaru: Yes, all guys are like that.


Taguchi: This is a personal opinion but if you can not rely on your partner, you will not be able to trust it with the booklet from the bank? [It is quite common that the wife's in charge of all household finances in Japan]


Koki: Wow! We are having a conversation more realistic!


Ueda: But speaking of that, he has a point (sweating).


Kame: The children work outside the home, so I would be happy if I could trust someone with issues within the home.


Ueda: Yes! I agree!



The candidate Bridal Nakamaru-kun is "a girl with sense"



Kame: A girl who can influence and be decisive Nakamaru would be good, right? (laughs)


Nakamaru: Right!

Taguchi: A girl with good sense would be good.

Nakamaru: Oi. Does that mean that I lack any sense (laughs)?


Taguchi: If you can not make a decision, I thought it would be good if your partner has good sense. When it comes down to it, you have to decide things on your own, right?


Nakamaru: That's true, but if my partner has his own will, I think life would be easier at all. If it comes down to decide on something, I'd be in trouble if she tells me: "Anything is good."


Koki: If you ask "what to eat?" And she says "anything is good", you'd be in trouble?


Nakamaru: Many problems!


Ueda: At the time, has a countdown!


Kame: What do you mean?


Ueda: You say: "What you want, ok, 3, 2, 1!" (Laughs).


Taguchi: Well, you can also help develop the instantaneous power response.


Nakamaru: Still, some people say "all is well!" If you say "Make a decision, it is possible to be angry with you (laughs).


Koki: Then, when you ask, "What's Beef?", Say "Not really .." From the standpoint of the man, she should have said "I do not want meat" in the first place (laughs).


Taguchi: What about a girl who says she wants to eat something expensive?


Koki: Then, pay with their own money (laughs)


Nakamaru: That's right!


"When a man is bound with a woman, he could be happy"



The candidate Bridal Ueda-kun is "a girl that his side"



Nakamaru: I think a girl who has a good understanding of their environment and can take care of household affairs would be good for Ueda.


Taguchi: Why?
Nakamaru, Ueda Because you can not do things by yourself (laughs)


Ueda: I'm bad with the housework. If she asked me to help you, try to help but basically I would not do it (laughs). Even though I keep my clothes in place, I would realize that he wanted the bend


Kame: You also know, what happens to a girl Ueda change without knowing?


Ueda: Yes, yes, that!


Kame: So would innocently clasped Ueda I drop things without dares account. (Laughs)


Ueda: I think the authority believe it was, but in reality, would be in the palm of my companion.

Kame: When you look at it from that angle, it would Ueda in the palm of his running mate waa waa


Koki: I think that's good. In the end, that's what they say about a man standing. But ...... personally, Ueda is not made for marriage.


Ueda: Really? I wanted a wedding ceremony one day however

Taguchi: A Western ceremony? Japanese style ceremony?


Ueda: It would be nice to have a Western-style ceremony in a chapel


Kame: I think so too (laughs)!


Taguchi: So, what about the commitment. Use a kimono in the chapel, Chinese food at the reception.


Nakamaru: No, do not do that! (Laughs).



want to hurry and meet our future wives!




The candidate Bridal Taguchi-kun is "a girl who is like a goldfish"


Koki: I wonder what kind of future wife would be good for Taguchi.


Kame: Taguchi is easily influenced by others as someone with common sense, would be good.
Taguchi: You have a point there. Not to mention, the young people like people like Koki that overflows with a kind of fury. Then they probably would not want to be my partner (crying)


Koki: That's because someone like me can show your partner a completely different world (laughs).


Ueda: A world that anyone needs to know (laughs)


Kame: Also, if Taguchi, his wife would be a goldfish ......


Ueda: The Taguchi would be the stern (laughs).


Koki: Even as a joke is bad (laughs).


Taguchi: At least one pair of call ducks (laughs).


Koki: Ducks is then (laughs).


Nakamaru: Maa, a person who can stand you mind is good.


Koki: Speaking of which, however, women are supporting men.


Taguchi: By the way, when someone gets married will invite members to your wedding?


Nakamaru: I'm going to invite!


Koki: Even if I am asked I can not display. Well nah not that, it's just ... it's annoying to let members see the vote of my wife (timidly).


Ueda: Why? I will invite!


Taguchi: Me too. I want people to sing "Yorokobi no Uta" (laughs).


All:: Eehhh ~ (laughs).




By Geek Lunatiq



Credits: All About the Best



0 comments:

Post a Comment