Monday, March 21, 2011

Do U Need A Business License To Lease A Office

Sunny says his friends are jealous and reminds us that she is a fighter


As we all know, announced the induction to WWE HALL OF FAME manager and valet Tammy Sytch better known as Sunny, who has since made several comments on her Facebook about it.
She said that people she considers her friends in the wrestling industry dela have not yet welcomed, assuming they are jealous of her:


not funny. People who considered my friends in this business, they have not said anything about my induction ... and those who never knew, if I have posted .... hummmmm, you can say? .... jealousy? is ironic
And not taking anything from the current Divas: they know that I am not a fighter ????? hummmmm hello??, please do not compare with what the current gladiators do, accept me for who I am, gratzi

Interesting Fact is that when it appeared the video tribute to Tammy Sytch on RAW a week ago, the audience went up considerably and these were happy according to reliable sources, after the video followed the battle between WWE Divas. Sunny said that still has power of attraction even 14 years later.

"HOLY CRAP! 14 Years Later and I Still Have drawing power! Post this everywhere!

atodos also urged its seguidores de Facebook mandar correos electrónicos de protesta contra sitios que se quejan de su inducción:

Veo histericamente que sitios de internet de wrestling me atacan por mi inducción, ¿son los mismos que me buscan para entrevistas?… son patéticos, ¿creen que necesito su publicidad?… la del Lunes por la noche (RAW) es suficiente idiotas

0 comments:

Post a Comment